Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ebert, Siskel, Roper Y Orduno

Saw the Dylan movie the other day. "I'm Not There". Eh. It was good. But it was good for like the first 80%, then I thought it dragged. All 6 "Dylans" were great in their roles. They were actually 6 different characters inspired by Bob Dylan. I mean there was a little black boy as one so you see what I mean? Inspired. But ok, it was good. Some scenes were brilliant even. It's just not a brilliant movie.

Tonigt I saw "Romance & Cigarettes". It was on a whim. I didn't even know a thing about it except for that Susan Sarandon, James Gandolfini and Kate Winslet were in it. And it was written and directed by John Turturro. Oh, and Christoper Walken and Steve Buscemi were in it too. Other than that, I knew nothing. Guess what holmes. It was GOOD. And it's partly a musical! It's really out there at times. It's about love and stuff. Anyway, it was great. Oh, shit I almost forgot to say that it's also hillarious.

That's this week's installment. Thank you Landmark and all my favorite people that work there.





No comments: