Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Preorder PENS' Debut LP


Photobucket


You can now preorder what is sure to be one of the best records of the year. PENS' debut lp, "Hey Friend, What You Doing" on De Stijl Records. The record comes out on September 14. I've been waiting on this lp forever and I'm psyched. 'High In The Cinema' is one of my longstanding favorite songs since I heard it last year, and I'm sure it will be yours too. I think...it should be.. Ok go preorder!

And then obviously don't forget they arrive on our coast in 7 days to start the big Art Fag recordings West Coast tour w/ Crocodiles and Graffiti Island. Find the dates posted somewheres on this here blog or elsewhere on the internets.





1 comment:

Kevin J. Elliott said...

We did a interview with the girls in PENS a couple weeks back for the Agit-Reader.

Enjoy.

http://www.agitreader.com/primitivefutures/pens.html