Sunday, May 4, 2008

Completely old news.

Remember when Phil Donahue went on Bill O'Reilly's show and tore him a new a-hole? It's been years now, but it's still as entertaining and relevent as ever. US death-toll has more than doubled since this airing; Iraqi death-toll is near genocidal; Bill O'Reilly is still waving the same flag. Watching ol' Phil verbally reduce Bill does the body good. I wake up in the morning, take my vitamins and watch this clip before I do my long shift down at the office. No homo, but Phil here kinda gives me a hard-bone. His brass balls in the face of that massive-headed fuck are to be commended. ( Have you noticed how large Bill O'Reilly's head is? He looks like Morrissey on 'roids. ) I don't mean to develop activity in the pants, but I can't help it.









1 comment:

Dubchops said...

Brilliant, simply brilliant. Makes me feel so very good.