Thursday, January 29, 2009

Perfection Annoyingly Linked

Fuck, you know what the fuck I hate? When you find a gem of a video on Youtube, I mean like something you've been waiting FOREVER for, and it says, "EMBEDDING DISABLED BY REQUEST". I just want to share. Shouldn't we spread the disease? Who the hell do you think you are, you god damned video uploader man? Or woman. Whatever. So selfish you beast. You're not even a man or a woman anyway, you're a selfish ugly greasy fat beast. With hooves. So now, instead of looking all cool, and like totally down, I have to post a busted ass link. Thanks butthole. This blog is for coming off cool, not building nice little boring links.


Nice by Kleenex, 1978





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite thing that i've ever seen, worth the greed link.

Anonymous said...

i was going to post this a while back as well. i was so pissed.

x