Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ye Olde Maids 'God Blesses Us, Mother Dresses Us' LP Done, Release Date Soon!



Very good news! The Ye Olde Maids lp (Art Fag 004) is totally done. 10 songs. Front cover (was) above...but it's being changed. Anyway. Wesley Eisold (Cold Cave, Heart Worm Press) has made a masterpiece. Will be up for preorders VERY soon. So excited. ECSTATIC. This record is amazing. I want to post some samples so bad, but I have to keep it under wraps. Believe me you'll be blown away. If you're not familiar with YOM, I'll be posting some samples when pre order time comes. I promise. You can sample a couple at YOM Myspace. As stated above, the title is 'God Blesses Us, Mother Dresses Us'. Here's the track listing:


Side A

1) Cocoa Cherubs
2) Candy Cigarettes on Fire
3) Love Theme from a Cannes Cafe
4) Hawk Over the Highway from My Way to You
5) Dreamscraper

Side B

1) Advice to a Future Giallo Killer
2) In the Palms of God's Hands
3) Love Theme from a Car Commercial
4) I don't think I'll miss the Beaches
5) White Impatiens

Going to be vinyl only and only 500 pressed. Stay tuned...we're so close!!





1 comment:

Brian said...

Very excited for this