Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Under The San Diego Sun

DISCLAIMER. This is a blog posting (blogging?) for the readers in San Diego, California. So all you readers in Darfur, Sheffield and Manitoba, please scroll down and read about PENS. If you are from my beloved San Diego, then read on my lucky friend, here's something really dumb and special.

Thursday nights at Tower Bar have been pretty dang fun lately. Big ol' Brian Carver (Christmas island) and I have been bringing our cool ass records and shit. Like not regular records, but magic, fun "you haven't heard these" records. Or maybe "oh I love that!" type records. Meanwhile, Dan Wise has been bringing his bedside manner to bartending for a unique result. Cooool. This is all FREE and fun as fuck. So I don't know...try and come tonight? Well, if you need more convincing, here are a couple pics from last week







C-ya there??!!






No comments: