Thursday, September 6, 2007

ASR? Yuck!! But for a chance to see NO AGE? F it.

Oh man I fucking hate ASR. When it comes to our beloved city, it just turns going out into a piece of shit. I have avoided going to any related events for years now, but I will break this pattern tomorrow night. For NO AGE, and NO AGE only. NO AGE is playing at The Onyx Room for Vice Magazine's ASR party. Fuck it. I <3 NA. And Vice is cool, I guess. Believe you me, I won't be anywhere else related to this. You won't catch me or any of my dogs at...ah, who cares anyway.

And if you're not familiar with NO AGE, check our archive, cuz I posted a blog all about them with a video and links.

SOOOO. Here goes:

GO SEE NO AGE AT THE ONYX ROOM (omg) FOR THE VICE MAGAZINE PARTY. IKAH LOVE OF BOOTY BASSMENT WILL ALSO BE DOING HIS LIL' THANG. TOMORROW NIGHT, xo

1 comment:

Michael said...

What are the chances this could actually be an enjoyable show? Stop by Buffalo tomorrow if you want a buddy to go with--I think I could be talked into it.