Friday, September 14, 2007

P.Y.T and Blue Monday

Look. I don't want this blog be some kind of negative platform for me and my friends, I mean it. I want to share all the stuff we are organizing, along with some of the stuff that we love. Music, mostly, but anything that floats our boat.

But sometimes I just can't help it. This is one of those times.

OK. Can I please not hear "P.Y.T." by Michael Jackson or "Blue Monday" by New Order at a bar EVER again? What the fuck. I was at this bar the other night, for some bullshit event I was invited to. Man, was it bullshit. But anyway, mixed into generic electro bullcrap came these two songs. To the dj's credit, the dad and mom type clientele ate it up. I seen this gal, on the dancefloor, that looked like my 8th grade teacher, Mrs. Scherer. But back to the songs. Am I that crazy? Am I really that picky? "Whoa, look at me with all the obscurities!" I'm SOOO underground? I don't think so.

To end on a positive note, there's a Lock Up marathon on MSNBC. I love incarceration.





4 comments:

Dimitri said...

No, friend, I don't think that's too much to ask. I wouldn't care if I never heard Michael Jackson again for the rest of my life, much less have to play that shit. PEOPLE LOVE THAT SHIT THOUGH. That is the problem. And as far as Blue Monday goes, there are plenty of other New Order songs to choose from. Why not Perfect Kiss? Why not Bizarre Love Triangle? I don't know, dog, I don't know.

Dimitri said...

No, friend, I don't think that's too much to ask. I wouldn't care if I never heard Michael Jackson again for the rest of my life, much less have to play that shit. PEOPLE LOVE THAT SHIT THOUGH. That is the problem. And as far as Blue Monday goes, there are plenty of other New Order songs to choose from. Why not Perfect Kiss? Why not Bizarre Love Triangle? I don't know, dog, I don't know.

Anonymous said...

yeah dawg, what's up with that shit? i went to a baseball game and they opened with the national athem!?
so so lame!

Skull Kontrol said...

huh? Must be humor.