Saturday, September 22, 2007

Eastern Promises




God damn, this movie was good. I fucking love mob ass gangster shit. And the Russians are due. Didn't they kill Bill Cosby's kid? Director David Cronenberg rules evidently. Can you believe I've never seen Crash, Naked Lunch, The Dead Zone or History Of Violence? What the fuck? Ha. I DID see The Fly. And I love that movie. I'm renting two of those movies this Monday. A twofer if you will. Probably Crash and HOV. But anyway. Eastern Promises. Brutal. Buhhhh-RUTAL.





3 comments:

Michael said...

Be warned: Crash was an overrated trite cliche piece of crap. Go with The Dead Zone. and HoV.

Mario Orduno said...

Ok boss. HoV and The Dead Zone it is. Crash some other time.

Rosemary Bystrak said...

I personally loved Crash, but I have HoV on DVD if you wanna borrow it.