Friday, March 7, 2008

That's My Quarterback

So when one of these bigtime athletes retires from their given game, I always get excited to see a grown man cry on television. I mean I really enjoy watching this crap. So when this Brett Favre guy announced last week that he was retiring, I was ecstatic. He didn't let me down, sobbing like one of these god damned toddlers. My favorite is when they exhale really hard and try and compose themselves. Haha. These guys. Anyway, in my pursuit to find more, I stumbled upon this gem below. I was shaking from laughter and I think I watched it 5 times. It's not even a retirement either! This guy lost or something. Or like his quarterback is catching flack? Bless his heart.





Oh, and by the way, if you know of ANY sobbing adults in the sports world, clue me in. They're so rare on Youtube.





No comments: