Friday, October 5, 2007

Lazy blog. But fuck you, man.

Favorite song right now: Spicks And Specks by Status Quo. It's not the boogie rock era Status Quo you "shit for brains", it's the psychadelic era. Fucker, like 1968, bitch.

Favorite album right now. The Feelies' Crazy Rhythms lp. 1980 bitch. Matt Lampkin, you'll love this and I'm bringing you a goddamn burn tonight. If you still read this piece of shit blog, I mean. If not, go fuck yourself, you chickenshit bitch.

And I'm not linking any of this shit up, man. Do your own fuckin' work. This ain't for you, it's for ME. I'm just expressing myself. I'm tired, man.

Oh, fuck. Favorite cuss word: chickenshit.





1 comment:

Morgan Young said...

Okay Mario, the Quo's Boogie era is cool too. People should know this. Free yourself man, they're blue for you. Your blogs are a fucking crack-up though.