Monday, October 8, 2007

October 18, Skull replacement.

So The "Mighty" Prayers are going across the pond. Off to see The Queen for 2 weeks or so. Festivals, club gigs and what have you. They leave next week. Bon Voyage doggies.

Anyway. The important thing here is me. While they're gone I'll be doing the next Skull Kontrol on the 18th. Since I usually do these shits with Brandon Welchez and Sir Charles, I'll need a new partner. Cuz I'm lazy and I won't do it alone. SO. I've asked Big D aka Dimitri Dickensen aka DJ Cockerspaniel of Booty Bassment to join me. It's going to be bonkers. Maybe even bananas. Expect a brand new take on our anything goes Skull policy. Expect your ears to be even EXTRA cleaned out. God bless Skull Kontrol.

Skull Kontrol ALWAYS @ Live Wire.

Thursday October 18.

Always FREE.





No comments: