Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tonight. Party time.

I kinda hate Halloween. The costume shit is too much for me to get with. I know people love it and everything...gets 'em all giddy. But it's just something I don't want to think about. Walking around with a sword or make up on my face seems annoying and tedious. I'll tell you what really gets my goat is these peckers that are wearing a mask and they come up to you and say, "Hi.". And you don't know who they are and they stand there like a PRICK. Fuck you holmes, I'm walking away. Not enough time on this dear planet for you. How 'bout the gals who decide on a costume and then kick it up a notch with the slut/naughty factor. Like, "I'm going to be a Woodchuck!!", and then she shows up with like a square inch of fur, maybe some buck teeth and boobs and thighs EVERYWHERE. Lastly my dear males. I hate you. How many years are you going to answer to your lack of creativity by being a girl. It's not funny, it never was. By the way, I AM a happy person I just cuss and complain alot. It MAKES me happy.

So, anywayz, come to this crap tonight maybe. Hear The Muslims perform their upcoming double A side on Art Fag.

Halloween Spooktacular TONIGHT!!

Grand Ole Party
The Muslims
The Sess
The Glossines
DJ sets from these couple o' dudes

At The Casbah





2 comments:

CDW said...

guess scott will have to leave the naughty beaver schoolgirl costume he's been working on for weeks at home

Manjari said...

Picturing you walking down the street with a sword is WAY too much for me. I can't stop giggling to myself! And you know what fool? I looooove to cuss and complain. Two peas in a pod.