Friday, October 12, 2007

X's For Eyes And Tongues Hanging Out.

Now, now lil' doggies let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We all know that the premier Thursday night experience is Skull Kontrol. The beeYOOtiful noise. The meticulous selections of the truest and most def jams. Punks. Raps. Power pops. Z90 faves. Oldies. Girl groups. Oi. Rude Boy shit. NOISE. And this week I told Brandon and Charles to take a hike. I said take a time out you jerks. I said you know what? I'll fix you, you punks. I'm sending you to England. That's right, bitch. Outta here you go. You'll go and you'll do it with a smile on your face. You'll play shows and earn a shekel or two. And sell a cd for pete's sake. I can't walk in my GOT damn house cuz a these friggin' Prayers cds. Jesus Christmas. So go. And then I said, you know what? Big D's coming along for this Thursday. That's right. The biggest D of all the D's. I'll fix them. Brace yourself.









No comments: