Friday, July 4, 2008

N.W.A. / 100 Miles And Runnin'

Huh. How the hell did I never see this? I mean I have ALWAYS been an avid N.W.A. cat. Nothing was more fun than being 15 and drinking a 40 in Morely Field (San Diego) and singing along to my favorite MC Ren lyric, "...with a right, left, right you're toothless than you say, 'god damn they roofless!'". I even bought this god foresaken 12" inch but had no idea there was a video. Or am I trippin'? Hmmm. Anyways. So it's not good quality, a little out of sync, but fuck it...it's the niggaz with attitude, right? Guys an' gals this is the first post Ice Cube N.W.A. single, "100 Miles And Runnin'". Notice how hard Ren comes off without the superior Cube in his way. (BTW, Ice Cube's "Amerikkka's Most Wanted" released the following year blew this shit AWAY.) But I digress...








No comments: