Friday, April 18, 2008

Ah Fuck. I can't believe you've done this.

So after Skull Kontrol's big fuggin' bday bash last night, my friends Mark and Jenny came over. They're visiting from England and obviously couldn't miss the shenanigans down there at Bar Livewire, so I offered that they could stay the night. We got back to mine around 2:30. We sat around, horseshitting and listening to records, but of course after about 45 minutes or an hour, Dr. Dankenstein decided to pay us a visit. A visit from the good doctor in the wee hours of the morning will always lead to a focused, very serious Youtube session, especially around my house.

This is the best thing Mark and I found last night. Actually, it may be the best thing I've ever seen on Youtube (next to the "That's-my-quarterback-Terrell-Owens-crying" video Mario posted a few months ago). Please, do yourself a favor, and enjoy the video. You can thank me later.

A few quick points tho:
1) If at all possible, squeeze in a quick appointment with the Doc immediately before viewing.
2) Watch this video repeatedly, at least 20 or 30 times, starting it over again immediately after it ends. Doing this will enable you to be sucked in the the hypnotic trance-like flow of the action. You will also find new things to focus your laughter on each time. Note the boy's hair, the chain around his neck, the cocksure way he moves his head as he delivers his opening lines and expression on his face as he delivers his final lines. Watch it over and over.

I'm hoping this fucking bitch becomes one of these, como se dice, viral videos.

No comments: